CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

New pillow

Ashley and I decided we wanted a really nice body pillow.
So we ordered some nice sheets and got some really soft batting from Joanns. It took us three nights of cutting and pinning fabric and then sewing it together.
Then adding the batting and making sure all the seems were nice.
On the 3rd night I was just about done and Kenlie had one leg of the pillow and I was frustrated and grabbed the other side and tried to get her to drop it. Instead she grabbed tighter and my pillow ripped in half. I was so frustrated and was going to throw in the towel on this pillow.
Mom came over and helped me fix it and now its done. It is so soft and comfy and now of course Kenlie thinks its for her. Ummm I don't think so!
By the way dont you love my awesome wallpaper in my room. LOL


2 comments:

the Hess' said...

glad to see you finally updating your blog.. Looks so comfy and I just love that wall paper I think I want it in my room

Britton Girls said...

cool wallpaper. that is a really cool body pillow