CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Fun with Ivy

Ashley is such a sweetheart she came over and watched Kenlie today for my doctor's Apt. Everything is going well. Heart beat was strong at 160 and I am down 13 pounds now.

When I got home I turned on some tunes and got Ivy dancing and singing. It was so adorable.


and here is Kenlie and Ivy sitting together.


Ivy really wasnt having it.
and here is Kenlie leaning over and telling Ivy... its okay.

HaHa it was so adorable!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness. I can't get over how much all your parents grandkids look so alike. Kenli's going to be a great big sister.

gr said...

Cool pics

Allison said...

Kenlie will be a great big sister! Those pics are so cute.

the Hess' said...

Love it Amber.. Thanks for letting us come play.. Love the pic you took of Ivy..