CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Funny Booger Story

Okay so I do not like boogers.. they gross me out so much. But this just made me laugh that I couldn't help myself.

Today I was holding Kenlie and Branson on my lap giving them kisses. Well Kenlie decided she needed to pick her nose and put a nasty booger in her mouth right before she went to kiss me. I stopped her and said "what are you doing?, We don't eat boogers that is disgusting."

She then decides to take the booger out of her mouth and stick it back in her nose.

I asked her... "Honey what are you doing? Put it in the trash not back in your nose"

She was like, oh okay.

It just cracked me up. I just love my Kenlie so much. She always has me laughing about something she is doing.

2 comments:

Lyle and Jaime said...

Gross! That is really funny though! Kids are so gross and funny all at the same time.
Your camping trip sounded very eventful! Hope you guys really did have fun though!

Mortensen Family said...

Haha!! That is so funny! I am used to gross stories since I am living in a house full of boys! Anyway, your kiddos are getting so big! And they are just adorable! Talk to you soon!
-Fawn-