CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 29, 2008

What a big girl!

I was picking up in the kitchen and Kenlie said mom my room is messy. I need help to clean it, we clean it every night together. I told Kenlie I could help her after I was done picking up the kitchen. So I finished up and came to her room and I found her picking up the toys in her room. She said, Mom I am cleaning my room all by myself! She was so proud of herself and wanted to show her room off.

 
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

gr said...

Cool. Now anytime she says she can't do it just show her this pic.

Good goin' Kenlie

the Hess' said...

haha.. love her belly sticking out.. :)

Anonymous said...

She's too cute. Can she teach my boys to do that?

Jamie W. said...

That's awesome. What a big helper.