CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Some recent pics...

Here are a few every day pics of my sweet family.
My dear friend Kristin gave me this swaddle me blanket at my shower and they are the coolest things. Its a swaddling blanket with Velcro's so its super easy and fast to swaddle while your baby is screaming at ya.
Even better there is a hole in the back to put the crotch strap for the car seat in and you can actually belt them in and then swaddle them around the seat belt. Its awesome!
I just love that the swaddle me blanket is think and doesn't interfere with the car seat.

After church nap... what a stud he is

Branson chillin' on the baby swing

Whats up Man?



Sweet close up of Branson's Face



One of the few pics I have been able to get of Kenlie lately




Daddy and Branson in his office



Branson sleeping and Kenlie wanted to pretending to sleep next to him for a picture. She is quite the character!




0 comments: