CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Ugh so disgusting...

So last week this nasty thing was in my house. We all know I do not do bugs, they are awful creatures and they do not belong in my house.

I have no idea what it was but it was flying around and it was crazy long. Longer than the width of a quarter. My hubs was out of town on biz and this was the email I had sent him...

We are okay but my heart is racing... you remember about a week ago you tried to kill that huge flying thing and it didn't die? Well I just found it on the stairs and let me tell you it was a fight to the end HAHA. I was doing laundry and needles to say I was trying to throw clothes at it to get it down for some reason. It was just flying around and then it went into the AC vent. Untouchable from me.... so I had Kenlie hold the child gate open and I raced down the stairs and brought the vacuum up with the hose attached and then sucked it up. Phewww... now I can breathe! Now I am off to rewash those clothes that got the bug stuff on it. HAHAHA nice huh.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
So today I happen to see another one of those things flying in my backyard. Well it got stuck between my arcadia back door and the screen door. So I was able to get some pic's. No clue what it is but its pretty bizarre, under his wings on his body was fuzzy. Here are some pics.... anyone know what this is? I am guessing moth family but its not like everyday moths that I have seen before.
I am pretty impressed with the pics... they turned out real good.






4 comments:

gr said...

You are so brave

Jumping Lizard Girl said...

Ew!I hear ya on the NO BUGS thing.

The Richins Family said...

that's how i kill all the bugs in my house. mostly spiders. i use the vacuum with the long hose.

Mortensen Family said...

Aaaahhh!! I have absolutely no idea what that thing is called, but just looking at it is giving me the heebie jeebies!!
On a happier note, your little guy is getting so big and he is just too cute!!