CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Empanadas to the rescue...

Today was a hard day... nothing would settle in my stomach including bland crackers. I pretty much through up everything today I put in my mouth. I made a dinner that I usually love and when it came time to eat it I couldn't even go near it. Something about chicken isn't smelling right these days. So Dustin and Kenlie enjoyed their dinner and I suddenly felt the urge for empanadas. I couldn't stop talking about them so Dustin told me to order them and he went to pick them up. What a sweetie, I was able to eat them and they actually stayed down! How exciting I finally had food stay in my stomach today and I actually felt good. So I was able to get the dishes done and clean up the counters and stuff. What a great feeling it was to actually clean and not be in clutter. Dustin usually helps out with the cleaning when I feel so bad but he has been working all night for this thing he is doing for work. I am so proud of him he is doing so well at his new job.
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: