CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Books = Houses

I remember growing up we used to spend hours and hour playing with our barbies. We'd take all of our books and make houses for our barbies to live in. It was so much fun. Well the other day I caught Kenlie building houses with her books. I was so excited because that's what I did when I was little. So today while Dustin and I were watching Conference she pulled her books out and started to build houses. I think its so much fun to watch her play and use her imagination.

 

 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats just too cute. Kenli sure does have an active imagination.

Allison said...

Signs of a genius ;) Hmmm how come I never did that when I was a kid???

Amy said...

My kids do this too for Barbie houses.