CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 31, 2008

Garage Sale Bargain




So I was in search for a dresser for Branson. I was getting frustrated after so many garage sales with "okay dressers" but way too pricey for a dresser that needed help. They were all $75+. Way too much for me if I am buying used. So we kept driving and we finally found a garage sale that had garage sale prices. I would have been happy to spend $35-$40. So we found a 5 drawer real wood dresser for $10. I was so excited!


We came home and Kenlie was excited to help Daddy clean it up a little.


2 comments:

Jamie W. said...

Awesome deal. I just love great deals like that. I have been checking out goodwill you can find some great stuff there especially on the 50% off everything saturdays.

Allison said...

GREAT FIND!!!