CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 3, 2008

Long lost puppy...

Dustin helped me get the baby clothes out of the garage so I could started organizing the clothes. When we put the clothes away before we just threw the clothes in trash bags. I am so excited I was able to get some bins so I can actually store their clothes organized and neatly. While I was going through bags and bags of clothes I came upon this bag that I thought was more clothes. I ripped it open and I found my long lost puppy. Kenlie was so excited when I pulled him out of the bag her eyes got real big and she said, doggy for me mommy!!! She has not let him out of her sight since.

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

gr said...

Now that is true mothers love when Amber lets Kenlie have this dog.

Allison said...

Oh Man... Better hide that from Kelsea!!!