CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Can I just Scream????

Oh my goodness... today has not been the best day. I woke up sick (couldn't take a pill in time). So after getting sick I got Kenlie and I breakfast. She has been on something today so about noon I finally decided it was time for a nap. I was the one who kept falling asleep though and she was wide awake. So I move my hand and feel something I shouldn't have. So then I realize what she has been doing.....

I had a small tear in my body pillow I made and she was just pulling batting out. Oh my gosh I just cant catch a break today. I just felt like screaming.... but no I didn't she went straight to her room instead. I think she knows she is in trouble. Ugh I need a spa day!

 
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's exactly something that my kids would do. You are one good mom, I would have screamed at them and then sent them to their room. But after all is said and done, we still love our kids no matter what kind of trouble they get into.

gr said...

When mama ain't happy ain't nobody happy

Gustafson Family said...

Don't you just love days like that?? I think we need a spa day once a month..

Amy said...

Oh my goodness. That's Kenlie for ya. I was laughing so hard reading this.

Jamie W. said...

I have had those days one too many times. You deserve a spa day. Sorry to hear about the body pillow : (